Friday 19 October 2012

Lost in the sands of time...


I honestly never thought I'd be joining the ranks of people who actually say "Gee, can you believe how that time just flew right by?"...it always felt so grown up, mainly because it seemed to me, even as a late teen that fully qualified adults were in possession of minds somehow impervious to the blatant passing of time.  And yet here I am, apparently a fully qualified adult, completely astonished (and slightly freaked out) that time has just gone by almost entirely without my knowledge.  It really seems like only last week I announced I was going to England, when actually that was some six full weeks ago! Yikes. So, if someone could please now tell me that I have been the unwitting subject of a teleportation experiment, it'd make me feel much better thank you.

There's still SO much to do and I have a busy couple of days before flying on Sunday but I really wanted to just pop in and show you these - I've just finished making 100 of them! They're for a wonderful little project that I'll be selling in my shop and I thought you all would like a sneaky peak.


I promise I'll post as soon as I've made them up and you'll be able to check them out over at Tumblr too or on Facebook at The Crafty Poppet.  Well I hope to be able to squeeze in another post before I leave, but if I don't, ciao for now folks I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
x




2 comments:

  1. One day I WILL learn to crochet! I am seeing a pretty litle afghan throw in your pile of squares!

    Merry Christmas, dearie! Oh ... and that lemon curd looks luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello Susan, Merry Christmas to you too lovely! Ah well maybe I'll have to set up some online classes....

    ReplyDelete