Sunday 10 February 2013

Lists of Inspiration...#52 Lists


I've been following Pip over at Meet Me at Mikes for some time now and since the beginning of the year, a whole hoard of bloggers have been taking part in the #52 lists challenge that Pip has set.  Well of course I just LOVE a good list, so, naturally, I have decided to join in. Do you love lists?

I'm not too sure exactly where I'd be without the habit of scribbling down stuff under the pretence of being more organised. I'm often no better off for it - that is a lot of the time I forget I even made the list or have it but don't refer to it.
  But the PROCESS gives one such clarity. It stops you from thinking a bazillion things at once and afterwoods...I find I can focus. 

I know, I know, it won't be 52 lists for the year but how's this - I'll post a new list each and every Sunday for the rest of 2013. Agreed? Cool.  Well, there's only one sensible place to start really then isn't there?


Do you make lists for op shopping? Or do you wing it? Happy op shopping folks x










1 comment:

  1. Hi Asa-Marie,

    I've found you! at the moment I head straight for the material, then the china and at the moment I've got a bit of a bag thing going on. In search of the perfect one of course, which means buying lots of different one which aren't the one! and will probably end up back there again. Thank goodness it's only thrifting! Your lists sound interesting I will be back to read more, Heather x

    ReplyDelete